The Nigerian Navy has commenced the 2017 recruitment exercise by for citizens of the country who want to join the security body.
The exercise commenced today, July 1 with the Nigerian Navy opening its online portal, l for the free registration exercise.
As released by the security organisation, applicants for this year’s exercise possess at least one of the following:
1. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
2. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
3. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
4. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
5. Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
The Nigerian Navy also listed the requirements for the exercise The Navy said while all applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
For the exercise, applicants with HND, higher educational and professional qualifications are qualified according to the Nigerian Navy.
Method of Application