Deangelo Limited is an HR consultancy services company, offering HR Intervention services for various organizations.
Personal Assistant (PA) to the MD
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritise his time.
- You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast paced customer facing environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required. You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks around the office that may be deemed necessary.
- Be aware of Health and Safety standards; along with a high understanding of Dignity and Diversity in the workplace
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Degree or HND Secretarial study or Office Management.
- A minimum of (3-5 years) PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel.
Applicants should send their current CV’s with Covering letter to: Jessica.email@example.com
Method of Application