Overview of DAAD Postgraduate scholarships:
A large number of postgraduate scholarships for international students in various courses offered by German institutions of higher education, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports a carefully chosen selection of programmes of particular interest to junior executives from developing countries. These postgraduate scholarships courses, uptodown apk which consist of one to two years of concentrated study, provide young, academically-trained professionals in leading positions from developing cricbuzz live countries with the opportunity to engage in postgraduate education and training in their particular field or profession.
At present, postgraduate scholarships for international hack apk town students are offered in following fields.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Who can Apply:
- Candidates should have been ludo star hack completed their last academic degree (Bachelor’s degree) no longer than six years previously.
- Candidates should have at least two year’s professional experience in their respective field.
Duration of DAAD scholarship will be 12 to 36 months (dependent on student study programme).
Scholarship Benefits and Stipend:
- Depending on the academic level, a master student will get a monthly stipend of 750 euros and PhD student will get 1,000 euros.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Selection Criteria for DAAD Scholarship:
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills).
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience.
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
Application Procedure for Postgraduate Scholarship:
- DAAD application form
- hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- research exposé (if required by university)
- academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home
- Proof of language abilities
– English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted)
– German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
– copies of awarded academic degrees
– copies of academic transcripts
– a copy of School Leaving Certificate