Apply for Scholarship at University of Sheffield. The United Kingdom’s University of Sheffield is offering 50% tuition waiver scholarship to International Students from Developing Countries. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates seeking admission into any of the academic programs in the university.
Scholarship at University of Sheffield
The University of Sheffield is offering Merit Scholarships to interested applicants from Africa and other developing countries who are looking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
- A link to the online scholarship application will be sent by email to all eligible offer holders from February onwards.
- You must have received an offer by 13th April 2018.
- You must choose the University of Sheffield as your firm choice by Friday 20th April 2018.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 16:00 (UK time) on Friday 20th April 2018.
- Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Friday 25th May 2018.
The Scholarship at University of Sheffield is offered annually to those seeking admission into the school. African students are invited to apply.
Countries Eligible for Scholarship at University of Sheffield
- East and South Africa: Kenya, Uganda, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, South Africa, Tanzania, Mauritius
- Middle East and North Africa: Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco
- South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- Hong Kong, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Japan, S. Korea, Norway, Turkey
How To Apply: A link to the online scholarship application will be sent by email to all eligible students from January onwards. First apply for admission into any of the school’s Undergraduate programs by Friday 13th April 2017
Visit Official Website For More Information