Umeå University is awarding scholarships to talented and high-achieving students from outside the EU/EEA. Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
Umeå University is a university in Umeå in the mid-northern region of Sweden. The university was founded in 1965 and is the fifth oldest within Sweden’s present borders.
For autumn term 2017 intake, 42 scholarships overall were awarded to students from different disciplines, with an additional 20 students ranked in reserve
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
University of study: Umeå University
Scholarship Sponsor: Umeå University
Place of Study: Sweden
Level Of Study : Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters programme.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarships offered are in the form of tuition-waivers. Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Type Of Award: Full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
Eligible Countries: Students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: University welcomes you to apply for the scholarship if you have:
- An Umeå University programme as priority 1 at universityadmissions.se.
- Completed your study application before the application deadline (15 January 2018).
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.