Who We Are
A quality, national, newspaper with credible and dependable information. Not beholden to any interest group. Loyalty is to the nation.
Wednesday Feb 22, 2017
To be Nigeria’s newspaper of first choice among discerning readers.
* To provide the general public with information they need to be free and self-governing in a democratic society.
* To serve as an independent monitor of power and hold those entrusted with its exercise accountable.
Our Cardinal Principles
• Market Economy
Our Target Audience
• Business and political elite.
• The affluent, the educated, those in leadership positions in all spheres of life; the upwardly mobile, policy makers.
• Those in the B & A segments of the society.
• Business and Economy
• Public Policies
• The Democratic Process and Institutions of Democracy
• Arts & Culture
• Fashion & Lifestyle
• World Affairs
• Education, Health, Law
The Strength of GistMall:
- The second most read newspaper in Nigeria according to a 2009 survey by ADVAN, AAPN, MIPAN (Major players in the advertising industry in Nigeria).
- The highest circulating newspaper in Port Harcourt, Calabar, Uyo, Yenogoa, Ado Ekiti,/Akure, Abeokuta, Jos/Bauchi, Makurdi and Ilorin.
- The second in Ibadan, Benin, Warri, Kaduna.
- The third most circulating newspaper in Abuja, the nation’s political capital; Kano, the commercial capital of Northern Nigeria, Enugu, Aba, Maiduguri and Lokoja.
- The fourth leading newspaper in Lagos, the nation’s commercial centre.
- The first on the newsstands nationwide.
- Circulates same edition nationwide.
- Parades a galaxy of brilliant and perceptive columnists daily: the best collection in the industry
- Compact layout and colourful pages.
- Unique style of reporting and writing: elevated language, concise – yet detailed analysis, and clarity of thought.
- Strong subscription base in Lagos guarantees the paper on the tables of vital discerning readers.
Bringing you the latest in News and many more..
If you are looking for the best source for Nigeria news and current events, you have found it. We provide an online source for current Nigeria events and latest news.
We know that it can be challenging to find a reliable online source for current Nigeria events and latest news. Because of this, we strive to be the best source for Nigeria news and current events on the internet. We offer articles and editorials about a variety of topics, from political tensions, to the arts, to education, to society. You can learn about all of our columnists on our site as well; this way, you can figure out who holds opinions that are close to your own. If you are interested in reading PM news Nigeria, we are a great resource. Remember to check back each and every day for the latest from our writers. Bookmark us, as we truly make an effort to be the best source for Nigeria news and current events.